Au-pair española para familia en Fulham
Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española para familia en Fulham
Ubicación: Fulham, London
Salario: Depende de la experiencia
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a bright, happy, caring Au pair to live with us and help look after our 4 children aged 5, 3, 2 and 4 months, (G,G,G,B) and help maintain our home. Ideally of Italian, French or Spanish mother tongue with good knowledge of English.
You would be responsible for:
With the children
– Generally the mother is present and hands on but the job would require some sole charge childcare on various days for short periods
– Some accompanying of the children to and from school/nursery, playdates and going to playgroups.
– Playing, reading and doing arts and crafts with the children
– Helping to bath, feed and get children ready for bed
– 2 babysitting evenings per week (to include some Saturday nights)
In the house
– Children’s laundry and ironing
– Some cooking for the family (mainly for the children)
– Cleaning and tidying the children’s toys, play areas and bedrooms
– During school term time: Monday-Friday : 7am – 9am and 2-7pm – 35hr per week
– During the holidays: we often travel during the holidays and this would be an excellent opportunity for you to accompany us! During these times we would expect and offer some flexibility and variation and would adjust your salary and hours accordingly
You must be:
– Friendly, happy and caring
– Patient, kind, but tough when necessary!
– A person with initiative and enthusiasm
– Flexible and discreet
– Previous childcare experience is essential
– References essential
– Be available for interview with all necessary paperwork to work in the UK and travel in Europe
You will have a top floor room with freeview tv and access to wifi, your own bathroom, in a nice house close to Parsons Green tube station (district line)
Payment competitive, variable depending on experience. To start at the end of February 2015
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please note we will only be able to respond to those to whom we will offer an interview.
Si estás interesado/a en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!
Hi my name is Paty, I am 17 years old and a mexican with a Spanish nationality . I would love to work for you. I am always babysitting my cousins and also I have worked in childrens partys like a cheerleader. My sister is currently working as an au pair in London, she is 18 years old. At present i am in last year of high school and i will finish it in June 2015. I hope I can wait to work with you after graduation . Please answer me if you are interested. Best wishes.