Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española para familia en Notting Hill
Ubicación: Notting Hill, London
Salario: £110 por semana
Descripción del puesto
Our lovely au pair is returning to Spain after a year with us, so we are looking for a new live-in au pair to help with school runs and babysitting for my daughter (13) and son (11), and to help look after our 2 shih-tzu dogs (5 yr old twins). There are some hours at weekends. The au pair must have excellent written and spoken French OR Spanish, and be able to speak fluently to the children in one of these languages (not necessarily both!) at all times, and have a valid visa if required. Experience with dogs is essential. The au pair is responsible for:
The Morning School Run (every morning on schooldays):
* 6.00am – 6.30am – feed and walk the 2 dogs (later at weekends)
* 6.45am – get the children ready for school and make sure they catch their school buses.
* You are free after that, usually from 8.30 or 9am onwards on schooldays.
Babysitting (5 nights a week, 2 nights off):
* 7pm – finish supervising dinner; give children a bath and get them ready for bed.
* 8pm – put children to bed if I am not home from work.
* Afterwards – tidy and clean the kitchen, get children’s clothes ready for the next day, check school notes, sew nametapes, polish shoes etc
* Feed the dogs and take them for their evening walk.
* Feed the dogs and walk them in the morning
* Give the children breakfast when they wake up.
* Other flexible hours are required on Saturdays and Sundays to take children to birthday parties, swimming lessons, choir practice, walk the dogs, share children’s washing and ironing etc.
* The only housework is to keep the kitchen, children’s bathroom, your bathroom, your and the children’s bedrooms clean and tidy.
* We will make sure you get a good break at weekends as well.
* Monday – Fridays – free from about 9am – 7pm
* Evenings – 2 evenings free every week (not always the same evenings, and not always at weekends)
* Weekends – some hours free, but it is very important that you are able to work flexible hours at weekends as required.
* Holidays when the family takes holidays, always during school holidays.
This position suits a student who takes classes during the day, or someone who works part time. It does not suit someone who wants to go out a lot in the evenings, or who does not like early mornings, dogs or children!
We are in central London (Zone 1), 5 minutes away from Holland Park and Hyde Park, and very close to the shops, cafes and markets of High Street Kensington, Portobello and Notting Hill. There are many language schools in the area. You have a large sunny room with green views, shared bathroom, use of playroom to watch TV, wireless internet connection, laundry facilities, shared use of the upstairs kitchen with the daytime nanny to eat and cook for you and the children. We are currently undergoing building works, but it should be complete in about 2-3 months.
Pay: £110 pw, which includes an allowance for you to buy your own food.
If you are interested in the position please email with your cv and experience. I am afraid we will only be able to reply if you have ALL the following:
– a c.v. showing relevant childcare experience in the UK
– an excellent level of written and spoken French or Spanish
– already arrived in London – we do not do interviews by Skype
– checkable UK references
– experience with dogs
– a valid visa
If you do not have ALL these criteria, please do not respond to this ad.
The position is available immediately.
We look forward to meeting you!
Si estás interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!