Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Ejecutivo de operaciones español en empresa de medios
Ubicación: West London
Contrato: Tiempo completo
Salario: £18,000.00 – £21,000.00
Descripción del puesto
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker wanting to develop a career in the media industry? If so, this role could be for you! A confident, Spanish speaking Operations Executive is required to join an international team at a global media logistics company. This is an exciting role offering excellent career progression opportunities.
The Operations Executive (Spanish Speaking) will be joining a leading media logistics specialist based in London’s West End. The company is a rapidly expanding, vibrant organisation and you will be joining a team of highly skilled digital media specialists, delivering high volumes of media files to blue chip clients in the media and broadcast sector.
As an Operations Executive (Spanish Speaking) you will be responsible for liaising with clients worldwide. You will process incoming advertisement orders, ensuring that all information is accurately documented. You will be an enthusiastic, friendly individual with an eye for detail.
Key Responsibilities as an Operations Executive (Spanish Speaking):
• To be the first point of contact for production houses, broadcasters and client
• Liaising with multiple advertising agencies, sales houses and TV channels regarding forthcoming campaigns
• Distributing digital copy to broadcasters in line with client requirements
• Performing quality and accuracy checks on digital files
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal
• At least 1 year experience working in a Customer Services environment
• Degree-educated in a media-related subject
• Ability to manage relationships
• A passion for building a career in the media industry
• A proactive, ‘hands-on’ approach
Si estas interesado en este puesto de trabajo, ponte en contacto con la empresa llamando al 0118 309 4212.
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!