Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Españoles para club nocturno en King’s Cross
Ubicación: King’s Cross, London
Salario: £6.75 por hora
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for Spanish boys and girls in need of extra cash to work on the weekends as part of a flyering team promoting an established monthly Spanish Club night at the venue Scala in Kings Cross, north London (N1) English not necessary. Spanish a must!
Please, only contact us if you are:
– Your mother tongue is Spanish.
– Able to commit for the next two weekends and can work on Saturday 20th December all day or in the evening.
– You are between 21 and 30 years old.
– Reliable, punctual and able to commit for a least the next two weekends starting this friday (12th December)
– Energetic, with initiative and able to work well as part of a team.
– Outgoing with a bubbly personality.
– A people´s person able to chat or talk with anybody.
– A good attitude towards work. This job is not suitable for shy people as you will be expected to work on busy streets promoting our events and giving information to anybody interested.
You will be promoting a very well known Spanish Club night and live music events of mainstream Spanish bands and performers in London. On top of your pay, you will get free entry for you and a friend to our events (concerts and club nights)
– Flexible hourly schedules on weekends and shifts of maximum 3 to 4 hours.
– Rate of pay will be £6.75 net per hour.
Locations where promotions will take place:
– Camden Town
– Portobello Road
– Brick Lane
– Mayor Spanish events like concerts, festivals, etc.
If this sounds interesting to you and you fit the above criteria, please do get in touch with us asap with a small introductory note about yourself (in Spanish) and a recent face picture. Please do not send us your CV. Just introduce yourself, tell us about your availability on the next two weekends and provide us with a contact telephone number and email so we can get back to you.
We look forward to hear from you!
Si estás interesado/a en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación (en español) y una foto reciente a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!