Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Nanny/houskeeper española
Ubicación: Wimbledon, London
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are a busy, friendly, happy family with both parents working (mother from home as a novelist) and we are looking for a Spanish speaking nanny/housekeeper for either three or four days per week (please state your preference when you apply).
The job would be from 10am to 6pm with the first two and a half hours each day for housekeeping – washing, ironing, tidying, cleaning the kitchen etc. (We have a cleaner to do the heavy cleaning). We would then like the nanny to collect our three year old son from nursery, cook him lunch and take him to activities (e.g., football, tennis, playdates etc). The nanny would then cook dinner for him and our two older daughters (aged 6 and 8) and then supervise them while they eat and clean up afterwards. He has lots of Spanish speaking friends in Wimbledon, so the nanny would have other Spanish speaking nannies to spend time with. He is fluent in Spanish and we would like the nanny to speak to him in Spanish at all times, and also to teach our other two children to speak spanish.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has a minimum of three years experience in caring for toddler aged children (this is essential as he is a very active, determined child – though very loving – and so the nanny needs to have good experience with this age of child)
– Fun, energetic, caring and loving
– Is proactive and displays lots of initiative and will keep our son happy, entertained and engaged
– Clean, tidy and hard working
– Fluent spanish speaker who also speaks good english
The position is to start either before or after Christmas – we are flexible for the right candidate.
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en “Diario de un Londinense”. Gracias.