Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española
Ubicación: Richmond, Londres
Contrato: Minimo 6 meses
Salario: £120 a la semana
Descripción del puesto
Hi! We are a lovely family in East Sheen looking for a nice, kind and fun Au-pair to join our family from the beginning of December 2014/January 2015.
You will be helping to look after our 2 youngest children, a girl (8) and a boy (3). We have 2 older children but one (11 year old boy) is at boarding school and the other (14 year old girl) is totally independent. We also have 2 dogs so you must be comfortable with animals.
We require an enthusiastic native Spanish speaker with a good level of English and a non-smoker. A driving license would be helpful but not essential.
The job will consist of:
– Preparing children for school in the morning.
– Taking and collecting the children from school.
– Cooking healthy meals for the children.
– Organising fun activities for the children.
– Bathing, changing and putting children to bed.
– Light housework. We have a weekly cleaner however we would like you to help clean up after the children and tidy their toys and rooms.
– Washing and ironing.
– 2 nights babysitting a week.
– Occasional dog walking.
This job would be approximately 35 hours a week and pay £120 (hours and pay are negotiable). we would like someone for a minimum of six months.
We live in East Sheen, a beautiful green and safe area (right by Richmond Park) where you will be able to meet lots of other Au-pairs. It is also close to colleges, shops, cafes and is well connected to other areas of London. You will have a large private room with en-suite.
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!