Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española
Ubicación: Kensington, London
Contrato: A tiempo completo
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are looking for a live-in au pair to help with school runs and babysitting for G(12) and B(9), and to help look after our 2 shih-tzu puppies (4 yr old twins). There are some hours at weekends. The au pair must have excellent written and spoken Spanish, and be able to speak fluently to the children in Spanish at all times, and have a valid visa if required. Experience with dogs is essential. The au pair is responsible for:
The Morning School Run (every morning on schooldays):
* 6.00am – 6.30am – feed and walk the 2 dogs (later at weekends)
* 6.45am – get the children ready for school and make sure they catch their school buses.
* You are free after that, usually from 8.30 or 9am onwards on schooldays.
Babysitting (5 nights a week, 2 nights off):
* 7pm – finish supervising dinner; give children a bath and get them ready for bed.
* 8pm – put children to bed if I am not home from work.
* Afterwards – tidy and clean the nursery kitchen, get children’s clothes ready for the next day, check school notes, sew nametapes, polish shoes etc
* Feed the dogs and take them for their evening walk.
* Feed the dogs and walk them in the morning
* Give the children breakfast when they wake up.
* Other flexible hours are required on Saturdays and Sundays to take children to birthday parties, ballet lessons, walk the dogs, share children’s washing and ironing etc.
* The only housework is to keep the nursery kitchen, children’s bathroom, your bathroom, your and the children’s bedrooms clean and tidy.
* We will make sure you get a good break at weekends as well.
* Monday – Fridays – free from about 9am – 7pm
* Evenings – 2 evenings free every week (not always the same evenings, and not always at weekends)
* Weekends – some hours free, but it is very important that you are able to work flexible hours at weekends as required.
* Holidays when the family takes holidays, always during school holidays.
This position suits a student who takes classes during the day, or someone who works part time. It does not suit someone who wants to go out a lot in the evenings, or who does not like early mornings, dogs or children!
We are in central London (Zone 1), 5 minutes away from Holland Park and Hyde Park, and very close to the shops, cafes and markets of High Street Kensington, Portobello and Notting Hill. There are many language schools in the area. You have a large sunny room with green views, shared bathroom, use of playroom to watch TV, wireless internet connection, laundry facilities, shared use of the nursery kitchen with the daytime nanny to eat and cook for you and the children.
Pay: £110 pw, which includes an allowance for you to buy your own food.
If you are interested in the position please email with your cv and experience. I am afraid we will only be able to reply if you have ALL the following:
– a c.v. showing relevant childcare experience in the UK
– an excellent level of written and spoken Spanish
– already arrived in London as we will want to meet you for interview.
– checkable UK references
– experience with dogs
– a valid visa
If you do not have ALL these criteria, please do not respond to this ad, as we don’t like turning people down.
The position is available with a week’s handover from our current au pair.
We look forward to meeting you!
Si estas interesado en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en “Diario de un Londinense”. Gracias.