Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española
Ubicación: Kingston, London
Contrato: Minimo 12 meses
Salario: Depende de la experiencia
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are looking for a Spanish speaking live in Au Pair or live in Nanny to look after our three children in Kingston Upon Thames.
We are a warm, relaxed, friendly Australian family. We are looking for a responsible, organised, creative, fun and energetic au pair / nanny to help our children enjoy life and flourish.
We have twin boys aged 5 and a daughter 3
START DATE: end Oct or Nov
HOURS AND PAY:
Work will be approx 40 hrs hours per week + 1-2 nights a week babysitting.
Pay depending on experience + food allowance money
You will have your own bedroom, en suite bathroom, TV, DVD player and wifi access.
THE WORKING WEEK
• Monday 7.00am – 9.00am. and 12.00 -7.30pm
• Tuesday 7.00am – 9.00am. and 12.00 -7.30pm
• Wednesday 7.00am – 9.00am. and 3.00pm -7.30pm
• Thursday 7.00am – 9.00am. and 12.00 -7.30pm
• Friday / Saturday / Sunday – not required to work
During the school holidays and if children are sick you will be required to work 7-7.30pm Monday to Thursday.
We live close to Kingston Upon Thames’ vibrant town centre which has plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, parks and fun things to do. There’s plenty of au pairs in the area so making friends should not be a problem! It’s also easy to get into Central London by train.
We need someone who is flexible and happy to help out when needed as the routine can vary.
• Spanish spoken to an advanced standard
• English spoken to a good standard
• British or EU drivers license – preferable
• Criminal Records Bureau checked
• At least 2 year’s prior experience of sole child care
• First aid (we can help get training)
• At least two references
• Helping to get the children ready in the mornings
• Dropping and picking up the children from school / nursery
• Helping children with homework
• Entertaining the children with games and activities (e.g playing sports in the park)
• Taking the children to after school activities, play dates and park
• Cooking meals for the children
• Bathing the children
• Taking the children for medical appointments (if required)
• The household laundry, ironing and general tidying.
We do have a cleaner who comes once a week. Most evenings and weekends will be free however; there will be occasional times when we need you to babysit.
The safety and happiness of our children is the most important thing to us. We are looking for someone that is caring and sensitive to their needs, energetic and has a can-do attitude. We will expect you to work using your own initiative and be organised and tidy. Your English needs to be of a good standard so you can help the children with their homework.
We are looking for someone who is already in the UK, a non smoker and who is flexible and reliable. We are also looking for someone who would like to stay for a minimum of 12 months.
If you think you meet the above criteria we would be really interested to hear from you.
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en «Diario de un Londinense». Gracias.