Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española
Ubicación: Notting Hill, London
Contrato: A tiempo completo
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are looking for a reliable and joyful au pair to join our family ASAP to help us with our children who are 9 years old, 6 years old and 20 months.
You need to :
– be mother tongue in Spanish
– have experience with babies
– hold a driving license to drive in the UK
– have previous experience as an au pair with checkable references ( preferably in the UK)
– be very clean and tidy
– be able to cook healthy meals
Monday to Saturday from 12:30 until the children go to bed + 2 babysittings ( including a Saturday).
The job :
– Looking after our baby ( bath, play, feed her) and take her to and from nursery +playgroups.
– Help the mother after school with diner, bath, tidy up and take/pick up the big kids from their activities
– look after everything related to the children : clothes, toys etc , tidying up is a big part !
– be able to cook for them or the family
We have a cleaner coming every morning but you are still expected to make sure the house is tidy at all times.
We offer you an independent room (separate entrance), bathroom, tv room , food etc (separate kitchen) , basically your own flat + £110 per week. We will pay any extra babysittings.
We also expect you to travel with us on kids holidays so European passport is easier.
We live in the heart of Notting Hill, close to shops, language school, restaurants, parks etc.
Our current au pair is going back to Spain but will be able to explain anything you might need.
Only apply if you fulfil all requirements please.
Si estas interesado en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en “Diario de un Londinense”. Gracias.