Au-pair española para familia en Battersea
Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española para familia en Battersea
Ubicación: Battersea, Londres
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a warm, competent and energetic live-in au pair to look after our fun, friendly, well-behaved two daughters, aged nearly 6 and 7 years old, in Battersea, starting by w/c 13th April. I am English and my husband is Colombian so our children understand and speak quite a bit of Spanish but we want someone who speaks native Spanish who will continue to talk to them in Spanish. The children are at school from 9am- 3.30pm during school time and apart from a few chores (see below) your time is your own during this period. During the school holidays we will require full day cover – please note w/c 13th April is the last week of the Easter holidays.
27.5 hours per week (7.30am – 9.00am and 3.30pm – 7.30pm). On occasion flexibility may be asked by both sides on the 7.30pm finish time.
Be prepared to do 0900 – 1800hrs each day during the school holidays, but in reality the children will often be away or with friends many days over the holidays)
Two nights babysitting (note these will usually be during the week but may occasionally be a weekend night).
You may be required to work a weekend very rarely if we go away, and then time off in lieu would be agreed for this. Apart from these weekends and other rare occasions when we may need babysitting the Weekends are your own.
– school pick-ups, after school clubs (including ballet and swimming lesson)
– helping with homework and book reading
– being pro-active in organising activities and playdates after school
– during the holidays organising fun activities including everything from educational and fun games/crafts to outside activities such as bicycling in the park and visiting museums & other attractions.
– doing some light housekeeping such as washing, ironing the children’s clothes and keeping the house and outside areas tidy (but note we have a separate cleaner who does the general cleaning)
– cooking healthy meals for the girls and yourself
– Being generally helpful with family life and keeping the house organised
We are offering:
– £90 per week plus board and lodging
– 20 days paid holiday pro rata (10 days to be taken at a mutually agreed time during Christmas or summer holidays).
– Your own room with a double bed, TV and a shared bathroom
– Our house has a roof terrace, is located adjacent to Battersea Park – one of London’s most attractive parks. It is 15 minutes’ walk to the Kings Road, Chelsea and a 10 minute bus ride to Sloane Square, Victoria, Vauxhall and Clapham Junction.
– A warm, friendly and sociable household.
The candidate will:
– Have a genuine affection and patience for children
– have a positive, calm, confident and, most importantly, a warm personality
– be a non-smoker
– have either a UK/EU passport or valid visa for working in the UK
– be reliable, efficient and very organised and tidy
– prepared to take their 4 weeks holidays at a mutually agreed time that coincides with family holidays as far as possible
– be responsible and caring
– be loyal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please only reply if you meet the requirements and are looking for a long-term (preferably one year) live-in role.
Si estás interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
¡Esta es tu oportunidad de ser la primera persona en escribir un comentario!