Au-pair española para familia en Notting Hill
Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Au-pair española para familia en Notting Hill
Ubicación: Notting Hill, Londres
Descripción del puesto
We are a French/British family looking for an au pair to help looking after our 3 children who are 10, 8 and 3 years old. Our wonderful au pair is going back to Spain to get married but we hope you can start mid-April so you could spend 2 weeks with her and she will explain everything about the job and our family.
From now until end of June : Tuesday until Friday from 12am until the kids go to bed ( usually around 8/8:30pm) apart from Monday when you start at 3pm.
From September : the 3 girls will go to school full time so you will work less hours : Monday to Friday 8/9am every morning and than you will be free until pick up at 3pm. Wednesday is a fuller day ( the kids have no school in the afternoon ) so 8/9 am and than 12am until the evening.
2 Babysittings, one being on Saturday starting at 5pm.
Please note that during holidays, you will be required to work more hours but will be paid accordingly of course.
The job :
– mainly looking after our 3 years old ( playdates, parks, reading etc) when I go and pick up the older kids, I help with homework’s and I drive them to their activities.
– Help with bath time + diner time
– Tidy up kids clothes, books, toys etc but note there is a full time cleaner coming everyday
– Be prepared to travel with the family on school holidays including this summer
– Spanish mother tongue
– Minimum 2 years checkable experience with toddlers between the ages of 1-5 preferably in the UK
– Be able to cook healthy meals although I am cooking too
– Have either a EU passport or valid visa for working in the UK
– Be very tidy, dynamic and independent
– Pre school teaching experience a big advantage
– Be CRB checked
– First aid certificate would be a plus
– Be already in the UK for interview
We are offering:
salary of £120 ( double when you travel with us).
4 weeks holidays
your own independent bedroom/bathroom/kitchenette/wifi with separate entrance
we live in the heart of Notting Hill Gate and everything is easily accessible on foot ( restaurants, bars, parks, language schools etc)
Si estás interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
¡Esta es tu oportunidad de ser la primera persona en escribir un comentario!