Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Director de RRHH para restaurantes Ceviche y Andina
Ubicación: Soho, Londres
Salario: £30,000 – £35,000 por año (dependiendo de experiencia)
Descripción del puesto
Due to our ambitious plan to grow, we are currently looking for a HR and Training Manager.
Combining Peru’s exciting cuisine with Soho’s spark, Ceviche Soho kick-started London’s Peruvian restaurant revolution. Andina and Ceviche Old St followed and we have an ambitious growth plan. We take excellence in Peruvian food and drink very seriously.
We are looking for an individual with personality and real drive and passion for the hospitality industry. This is your opportunity to shine and grow!
Along with supporting the development of our business your main responsibilities will be HR and Training management across all sites.
Your main duties will include:
– Reporting to the Operations Director and working closely with line managers you will coordinate all aspects of Human Resources starting from advertising vacancies, screening of candidates, inductions, training and development, etc.
– Supporting the team with the planning and delivery of training courses.
– Being the first point of contact for all employee enquiries. Liaising with our external HR support provider.
– Auditing all sites, checking that all HR files are up to date. Supporting the management team when needed.
– Preparing and updating recruitment statistics, reports and management information.
– Monitoring employees’ holidays.
– Designing a plan to retain employees and reduce turnover.
– Managing Cycle to Work Scheme, bonus, rewards and employees’ benefits.
– This role will also provide executive and project support for the operations team.
-Completed a CIPD qualification.
-Previous working experience in a similar role for at least 1 year.
-Attention to detail.
-Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
-Ability to work on own initiative, and within a team.
-Effective problem solving skills with a flexible approach.
-Good knowledge of IT applications: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HR databases.
-Fluency in English is a must. Spanish knowledge is desirable but not essential.
We offer a salary range between £30000 and £35000 per year depending on experience + benefits + plenty of opportunities to grow.
Our core values are positive energy, dedication & care, integrity & honesty, we always strive for excellence and we are focused on growth, do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual. Please apply here or via our website.
Due to the high number of applicants, it is not always possible to respond to all individuals, sorry!
Si estás interesado/a en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace: