Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Nanny española a tiempo completo en familia Americana/Española
Ubicación: Kensington, London
Salario: A convenir
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are a happy and friendly, bilingual family who are looking for either a live-in or live-out nanny to care for our two boys, aged four and six. Both parents work early hours, so the position would be from approximately 6:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Friday. That said, there would be plenty of time during the day for study or private time as both children are at school from 9:00 – 3:15.
The job consists of the following:
• Primary care of a four year-old and six year-old boy before and after school Monday through Friday.
• Prepare children for school, make breakfast and snack and walk children to school every morning (school is three blocks from apartment).
• Collect children from school each day at 3:15 pm, walk them home and prepare them a snack, play with them, get them changed, and help them with their homework.
• Light housekeeping duties such as ironing, cleaning, some shopping and preparing healthy dinners for the children.
We are looking for someone with these characteristics:
• At least one year experience as a nanny, au pair or childminder with verifiable and positive references (preferably in the UK) and a clean background check.
• Preferably, native Spanish speaker with a very good level of English language skills.
• Someone with a fun, energetic and loving personality who genuinely likes to be around young children.
• A person who is responsible and who will view the safety and well-being of our children as their primary concern.
• First-aid/CPR trained, or willing to undertake a training course (for which we would pay).
Our apartment is in portered building just off vibrant High Street Kensington (between Holland Park and Kensington Gardens), and is very near both the High Street Kensington and Earls Court Stations. We are very flexible about having a person live-in or live-out, and would even consider a person who wanted to live-in during the week and out at the weekend. If live-in, the nanny would have her own bedroom and a bathroom for her primary use. And although the starting time in the mornings is relatively early, the time until the children wake up and the time while they are at school during the days is relatively free time (aside from time spent doing housekeeping) for the nanny to study or do other things.
Salary is competitive and depends on live-in or out and experience. We would like for someone to start in December with one week’s overlap with current part-time nanny housekeeper (and time off for the Christmas holidays).
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en «Diario de un Londinense». Gracias.