Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Nanny española
Ubicación: Barnes, London
Contrato: 33 horas (3 días a la semana)
Salario: A convenir
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are looking for an experienced live-out spanish speaking nanny to look after our two children in Barnes (SW13). Our eldest daughter is 4.5 years old and our youngest is 20 months.
The working hours would be 07.30 –18.30 Monday to Wednesday starting in January 2014.
We are English, but have recently returned from living in South America for 3 years so we all understand/speak good Spanish and are happy to speak in Spanish to you if necessary, although it’s also important that you are able to speak English well enough to communicate with the school and when out and about with the children.
We are looking for someone who is responsible, energetic, loving and dependable with a positive attitude. Our ideal nanny is a creative person, able to plan activities that keep the children happy and stimulated during the day and also to give them the love and attention that they need to flourish.
We live a short bus ride or walk from either Hammersmith tube or Barnes Bridge overground train station.
• Sole charge of the children all day while we are at work.
• Take & collect our eldest daughter to and from school (very short walk) in term time & care for her at home in the school holidays
• Care for our toddler at home with lots of trips to the parks in all weathers!
• During the toddler’s daytime nap we’d expect you to undertake light housekeeping duties, such as doing children’s laundry and keeping rooms used by the children tidy.
• Cook tasty and nutritious food for the children.
• Hours may change over time with our work schedule.
• Fluent Spanish speaker
• At least intermediate level English
• Minimum of 2 years childcare experience, to be confirmed with references
• Previous experience of sole charge of two or more children
• Experience of looking after both toddlers and older children.
• CRB check / First Aid certificate / valid passport / visa to live and work in the UK
• You should have OFSTED registration or be willing to register upon being hired.
• Available to attend interview in person
We will contact suitable candidates for interview.
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en “Diario de un Londinense”. Gracias.