Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Nanny española o francesa
Ubicación: Docklands, London
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
We are a friendly multi-cultural professional couple seeking a warm, well-organised and energetic Spanish and/or French speaking after-school nanny (live-out) to help out with our bright and cheeky 7 years old girl starting 9th January 2014. A very high standard of written and spoken Spanish/French is essential – as candidate will be expected to teach reading, writing and grammar. Students are welcome, as this role would be perfect for a University student – no holiday cover is needed.
Hours and pay:
Mon – Fri from 4/5 pm – 7.30/8 pm (15-16 hours per week @ £7 per hour)
2 weeks paid holiday after the initial full 6 months
Occasional babysitting and ironing if interested for additional hour or two per week
Daily duties include:
• Collecting our daughter from school in E14
• Taking her to and from extra-curricular activities e.g. ballet, swimming, music, etc.
• Assistance with homework, practice reading and spelling words
• Work on improving her Spanish/French and put in place activities to increase her vocabulary through play, books, games, craft, role play etc.
• Be insistent on ensuring our daughter respond in Spanish/French only
• Help and assist with piano practice
• Cooking dinner for our daughter and tidying up afterwards
• Occasional cooking food for the whole family
• Cooking cakes/biscuits etc with our daughter
• Playing with our daughter, taking her on play dates, to the park, museums etc
• Assist with bath time and read bed time stories
• English or Spanish/French as a first language
• Valid Visa for the UK
• Live in East/Central London area is preferred
• Ideally to be able to drive and be comfortable to drive locally (however not essential)
• Joyful in presence, has an enthusiastic approach to life and loads of energy
• Loving, good-natured and engaging
• Energetic, interested in a wide variety of activities such as cooking, puzzles, games, music, art & creative play
• Resourceful, pro-active, organised and tidy
• Non-smoker is preferred
• Able to start on 9th January and able to commit fully until 20th July 2014
Please only apply if you are a fluent Spanish and/or French speaker, happy with the hours, pay and the daily duties!
We will try to contact every applicant individually, however if the response is too high we will only contact the successful candidates. Interviews to be held the week beginning of 16th December 2013.
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en «Diario de un Londinense». Gracias.