Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Nanny española para familia en Fulham
Ubicación: Fulham, London
Salario: Depende de la experiencia
Descripción del puesto
We are a family living in Fulham, on the river, less than 5 minutes walk from Putney Bridge Tube Station
We are looking for a full time live out nanny for our 4 year old boy and new baby due to arrive in March. The minimum hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm but is important to have some flexibility around start and end times.
We are keen to find someone energetic, organised and responsible with a warm, engaging personality who has a genuine passion to provide our son a happy, structured and stimulating environment.
• Providing a safe, loving, fun and creative environment
• Verbal and visual stimulation including walks and outdoor time and classes – swimming, music etc
• Some food preparation once needed and tidying up after his meals
• Nursery duties: tidying bedroom, keeping toys, clothes and books in order, changing linen, baby’s laundry
The ideal candidate:
• Is responsible, trustworthy, energetic, punctual, tidy and well organized
• Has experience with babies
• Has a current CRB check
• Has very good spoken English
• Speaks Spanish as her native language, which you will speak to our son
• Is a non-smoker
Our ideal start date would be as soon as possible, beginning of February 2015
Please contact Sara to apply with a full CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you. We will be contacting potential candidates via email to arrange an interview. We will only check references of the successful candidate.
Si estás interesado/a en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!