Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Nanny española para familia en Richmond
Ubicación: Richmond, Londres
Salario: A convenir
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for an experienced Spanish speaking nanny/mother’s help to take care of our 2 kids (3 ½ and 10 months). This job is for Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am to 6pm, and on Friday from 8am to 1pm.
The ideal candidate would:
– have several years of experience taking care of children AND (or) be a mum herself
– be someone who is very sweet and caring with our children but also knows how to handle tantrums and set clear rules
– enjoys being outdoors with the kids (taking them to the park, playground, activities) but also is very creative while being indoors (creating games and fun/educational activities)
– Enjoys cooking healthy & delicious meals for the kids and sometimes the whole family (avoiding fried and microwaved foods)
– Have a great sense of humor, be very patient, and very flexible to changes in kids moods
As the mum would be sharing that time with you, we are looking for someone easy going, responsible, honest and fun! Understanding the demanding world of being a mum would be a plus.
The job consists on preparing breakfast and taking our son to the nursery and picking him up (he goes for 3 hours).
During the morning you would help the mum with the baby, organizing/cleaning the house and preparing lunch
In the afternoons it would be mostly dedicated to playing with the kids or taking toddler to playdates, the park or playing indoors.
Late afternoon would be about bathing the kids, preparing dinner and getting them ready to sleep – the mum will sleep them later.
We are a very positive and caring family and we are looking for someone alike who blends in naturally and also brings her own charismatic, fun energy to our home.
– NON smoker
– has CRB/DBS check
– Speaks fluent Spanish (ideally from South America, but not exclusively) and fluent English
– First Aids course
Si estás interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía una copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace: