Fecha de publicación:
Posición: After School Nanny (Spanish speaking)
Ubicación: High street kensington, London
Horario: Lunes a viernes de 16:00 a 19:00
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a live-out nanny to pick up and look after G (13) and B (10) after school, as well as walking and feeding our 2 adorable shih tzu dogs. Nanny must be able to speak to the children and write fluently in Spanish at all times.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 4pm-7pm
Pay: £135 per week.
Additional hours are paid separately if you want them, eg during school holidays, but this is not compulsory if you have other commitments. With the summer holidays coming up, there could be extensive extra hours if you want them.
The nanny does the following things:
• Takes the dogs for a walk, so you must like and be good with dogs.
• Plans dinner (take food from the freezer to defrost in good time if necessary)
• Keeps a shopping list of the foods we need to buy.
• Checks that both children arrive safely from their school bus drop-offs, or picks up a child directly from school if there is an after-school club or sports match.
• Takes the children to or picks up from after school parties, doctor’s appointment etc, so you must be able to find your way around central London with an A-Z or map, and be organised enough to leave enough travel time between places so that you arrive on time and the children are not left waiting alone anywhere.
• Supervises homework, piano practice etc.
• Checks through the school notes the children bring home, and make sure all the important dates and times are noted in the diary, so you must be very organised so that you are fully on top of what is happening each day – it is a busy house!
• Cooks dinner for the children, so you must be able to cook simple, healthy foods.
• Keeps the kitchen and children’s bedrooms clean and tidy.
• You will always finish at 7pm – the au pair will take over if I am not home by then.
If you are interested in this position, please email me with your cv and experience. In order to gain an interview, you must have:
• Excellent written and spoken Spanish, and be able to speak fluently to the children in Spanish at all times.
• Worked as a sole charge nanny (not an au pair) in the UK, and have references I can check immediately from your work in the UK.
• A valid visa if needed.
• Experience with dogs.
• Already arrived in London.
I will only be able to reply to candidates with all the above criteria. We would prefer an immediate start, in order to allow a good handover period with the current nanny.
We look forward to meeting you!
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación y una foto reciente a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, te agradecería enormemente que mencionaras que has encontrado esta oferta a través de Diario de un Londinense. Muchas gracias!