Fecha de publicación:
Posición: General Manager for Spanish Concept Restaurant and Bar in South London
Ubicación: Lambeth, London
Salario: A convenir
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
n exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who believes the manager is key to success by driving the business and direction of a venue. We are seeking a General Manager to run a Spanish restaurant and bar in South London and be an integral part of a growing concept.
We are passionate about providing the highest quality, most authentic Spanish products. The venue is an exciting space with countless possibilities, utilising the candle lit restaurant, expansive bar and entertaining with a variety of options from genuine Spanish entertainment to late night DJs.
We are on the search for a highly experienced General Manager who will be the key leader in developing a successful business concept that may be rolled out to further sites. The concept is an authentic Spanish tapas bar and restaurant, presenting high quality Spanish products and a genuine Latino dining experience.
As General Manager you will be ultimately responsible for the setting service standards, driving revenue whilst controlling costs. You responsibilities may also include but not be limited to the follow;
– Managing menus, menu changes and updating promotional material
– Setting service expectations, organising and managing the team to deliver these standards
– Managing the team, staff reviews, delegating tasks, managing retention and morale
– Delivering excellent customer service through the team, by ensuring customer feedback is recorded, and sought out
– Training the team to deliver an exceptional service
– Developing key team members to management level
– Monitoring performance, giving feedback to the staff
– Managing and working closely with kitchen team to ensure optimal performance
– Recruitment of all FOH staff
– H&S checks of the restaurant area and toilets, ensuring high standards of cleanliness.
– Building maintenance
– Cost control including rotas, delivering GPs and driving an increase in revenue
Our General Manager should have the following qualities and credentials
– previous experience as a General Manager
– diploma in hospitality course is desirable
– knowledge on Spanish cuisine
– Spanish speaking is desirable
– Natural leader
– someone with aspiration to progress
– Someone with the ability to define and concept and envision the bigger picture.
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en «Diario de un Londinense». Gracias.