Fecha de publicación:
Practicas administrativas en escuela de inglés
Richmond, SW14, Londres
GBP En especie – Clases de inglés gratuitas
Descripción del puesto
Richmond English School needs a Spanish Office and Administration Intern for an Immediate Start – in return for Free English Classes.
We are an English language school looking for a part-time Office and Administration intern. This is a 10 week Internship which will expose you to different areas of a young, friendly and growing business.
You will be required to work for approx. 20 hours per week, either mornings or afternoons, and will have the opportunity to attend any English classes (Cambridge or IELTS) you want to when you’re not working in the office.
The role will give you an introduction to several areas of our business. We will give you full training in the following areas:
• Dealing with emails and phone enquires
• Accounting / Payments
• Helping with marketing
• Helping to organise, promote and supervise weekday, evening and weekend social activities
• Assisting putting together weekly teaching programmes & monthly newsletter
• Creating and translating material into your language
• Database management (Salesforce)
• The ability to multi-task
• Intellect and professionalism
• A hunger and desire to learn
• Great communication skills
• At least B2 level in English
This is not a paid position, but could be of great value to somebody trying to get a foot on the ladder in London, and which offers a number of benefits in kind:
• For every hour you spend helping in the office you can have the corresponding amount of time studying English with us free of charge.
• You will be exposed to many different areas of friendly, offering the right candidate invaluable experience going forward.
• We will help prepare / improve your CV and a covering letter, and provide you with full references on successful completion of your time with us.
Don’t be put off if you haven’t worked in an English speaking office before! This is a good way of combining free English classes with an introduction to working in an English speaking environment, and might suit somebody recently arrived in London.
Si estás interesado/a en este puesto de trabajo, ponte en contacto llamando al 02088788080 o escribiendo a email@example.com