Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Profesor/a de español y francés
Salario: £120-£180 a day
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
My client is currently looking for a Qualified French and Spanish Teacher to join their successful MFL department from January 2014.
The role will be teaching French and Spanish to Key Stages 3 and 4. The position will be on a long-term supply basis and include the planning, marking and preparation of work as well as parents evenings and staff meetings as required.
Being an exceptional Mixed Academy, which achieved an outstanding report on their last Ofsted inspection, this would be an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. The School has an excellent record of achievement with students achieving good grades. The current staff are highly qualified and dedicated to ensuring all students reach their full potential and work closely with parents to achieve this aim.
They have a shared vision for what excellence in learning for their exceptionally able students should ‘look like’. Based strongly upon the Classroom Quality Standards for Gifted & Talented education, they strive to create a real passion for learning in their students and a real enthusiasm for pedagogy amongst all their staff.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
* Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a term basis
* An NQT or QTS Spanish and French Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Spanish and French overall
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make French and Spanish inspiring and encourage results
Working with Capita you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
Si estas interesada en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto junto con una carta de presentación a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en “Diario de un Londinense”. Gracias.