Spanish teacher for adults
Fecha de publicación:
Posición: Spanish teacher for adults
Ubicación: Battersea Spanish, South West London
Salario: A convenir
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO:
Battersea Spanish is a small and fast growing award winning Spanish school located in Battersea, 5 minutes from Clapham Junction. Due to expansion plans we are looking to hire a couple of terrific teachers. We are a different school, we create our own syllabi, material, and our lessons are always fun and very energetic. The school is a developing project that requires a highly committed, energetic, passional and experienced teacher of Spanish as a foreign language to adults. Please visit our website before applying.
Who are we looking for? You are the right candidate if you:
– Have at least three years of experience teaching Spanish as a foreign language to adults (we value experience over qualifications, although qualifications are an asset). Please do not apply if you have qualifications and no or little experience.
– Have a strong understanding of Spanish grammar.
– Have daytime and evening teaching availability (Monday-Friday and Saturdays)
– Are 100% passionate about teaching Spanish (this is not just “a job” for you)
– Are committed, responsible and self-organized, can work on your own without constant instructions and guidance.
– Have endless capacity to create your own teaching material and dislike the idea of following books.
– Are permanently engaged in finding better and more innovative ways of teaching.
– Feel comfortable teaching in a non-institutional set up, in a more free and creative situation.
– Are a creative and passionate person!
What we can offer?
– A stimulating atmosphere where you will have freedom to create and innovate.
– To be part of an award winning school that is different from the others.
– The opportunity to imprint your knowledge in the design of course syllabi and content.
– A competitive payment.
The chosen teacher/s will start teaching in the winter term that starts the week of January 13th, 2014. Training sessions will be scheduled before the term starts.
Si estas interesado en este puesto de trabajo, envía un copia de tu CV con tus datos de contacto y una foto junto con una carta de presentación escrita en español respondiendo a los puntos citados en el anuncio antes del día 22 de Noviembre a través del siguiente enlace:
Para que esta sección siga creciendo, por favor, mencionar que esta oferta ha sido encontrada en «Diario de un Londinense». Gracias.
¡Esta es tu oportunidad de ser la primera persona en escribir un comentario!